Contributions to Puneet for Lt. Governor, are not deductible as charitable donations for state income tax purposes.
Before making a contribution, please read below, and you agree that
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old. I am not, making this contribution on behalf of, a corporation, labor organization, national bank, foreign national without a green card, a federal contractor, or any other federally impermissible source.
Donations Secured by National Processing
National Processing protects your financial data:
- All forms use TLS encryption to transmit your information.
- Your financial data is used to process transactions and is not shared with additional third parties.
- All transactions are processed adhering to Payment Card Industry (PCI) Level 1 compliance.
- If you opt to save your payment data for future transactions, your data is stored in a PCI Level 1 compliant facility.